StuckPixel Studios needed a polished character design and various reaction animation cycles for the key character for their Finger Frenzy game.
Timbuktoons delivered an updated design, rough animation cycles, and final animation set up for integration into the game interface.
- redesigning the character but making sure it still matched existing promotional materials
- capturing the clients vision for the character acting and style of animation
- produced sketches and color keys for updated character design
- produced thumbnails, storyboards, and rough animation
- combined symbol based and full/frame-by-frame animation