What’s In The Bible? DVD Series
What’s in the Bible? is the 14-DVD series from VeggieTales® creator Phil Vischer. In his first new project since VeggieTales, Vischer has set out to teach kids (and parents!) the story of the Bible – God’s great rescue plan!
Timbuktoons produced 2D animated content for scenes in all 14 DVDs as well as 3 bonus shorts.
We know the stories of Moses, Noah, David, and Jesus, but in this groundbreaking new Bible DVD series, we learn how they all fit together to tell one big, redemptive story.
Vischer’s signature wit shines through with his all-new cast of characters, fast-paced flash animation, and catchy tunes. This is one journey through the Bible you won’t want to miss!
Timbuktoons was asked to produce various 2D animated content for all 14 DVDs including the entire What’s In the Bible? series as well as the Christmas Volume. We also handled visual development and production for two bonus shorts of “Quacky’s Questions” and one of “The Curious Tales of Alfred Wilberwale.”
- Use multiple art directions and animation styles
- Produce large amounts of content in a short period of time
- Work with solopreneur creatives across the country for pre-production and production services
- Used nested animation and motion graphic for Magic Flannelgraph shorts
- Developed two show concepts and pilot episodes
- Produced additional shorts for DVD bonus features
- Visual development and storyboards produced for some volumes
Software: Flash, Toonboom Storyboard Pro, After Effects